Monday 17 December 2012

Im back!!! Who missed me?????

 
Im back peeps!!! Im back. I told y'all I'll be off for a while cos of exams, rite???? Well, Im finally back!!!  As for the exams........hmmmmm......well........na God hand ee dey oh!!! I wrote 3 papers. ope it turns out alrite.
Also, my B'day was last friday. You can imagine, that was the day MTN decided to shut down network, that they want to upgrade. I couldnt recieve a single call, or text message. Also, everyone else travelled, leaving just me and my elder brother at home. the guy no kuku send me. dey suggest make we drink garri sleep, for dinner. Imagine. Lol. Awful mehn. Well, the day finally turned out cool. a group of friends came around to my house around 8pm, they surprised me. First, the joined us in eating the garri and suya, captioned us the "Garri drinkers club", then, wen I stepped in for a few minutes, i came out to see the whole house set. They brought everything that could make a nice birthday happen, and made my day. See groove mehn. Was soo cool!!!
Well, Im back Niggas and Nigresses, Fuckers amd Fuckees, Freaks and Fracks, Dudes and Duddets. see y'all tomorrow!!!  

No comments: