Wednesday 5 June 2013

Mehn, ko easy, ra ra!!!

Mehn!!! its now I know I'm writing exam!!! Seriously!!! 

Abeg una good afternoon oh. 

Long time no blog. Really missed this shit mehn. I've been off, cos I've been preparing for my accounting professional exams (ACCA). I wrote the first paper for this diet on monday, and mehn, wen I read the questions requirement, I was stonned with pure awesomeness (as my friend Oreva will say). As in ehn, I just started laughing, so that I wont cry. It was krazie. See me oh, I was underating Audit, cos I was thinking, as I could pass audit at the foundation level on the very first sitting, this would be pretty easy. I was sooo mistaken!!! Now I know what it means to be writing at the professional level. I tot I was well prepared. I think I was well prepared, I tink it was time constraint. I saw I had sooo much to do in so little time, and that made me rush the exam, trying to write as much as possible, and this made me do less thinking. By Gods grace, I have faith that I'll pass sha. These my sleepless nights under musquito and bathing outside wont be in vain!!! Amen!!!

I have two more papers to go, one on Monday, and another on Tuesday. By God's grace, both will be fine. For this, I aint completely back, I'm still MIA for the time being. 


BTW, I've changed my phone. ha ha ha ha ha. yeah mehn. I now use a BB Torch. Cool huh??? Yeah. But I aint subscribing till after my final exam for this diet on Tuesday. Odikwa very risky, with exams araound the corner. Lol.

Argh!!! Seriously, I've really missed a lot of things thin period. I've missed pinging, missed having a girlfriend......lol.........Missed kissing......ha ha ha ha ha. I've missed being away from my family this period. missed playing games, missed watching movies. U know the funny thing??? I'll miss reading when these exams are over. Thats life mehn. 

And, oh, I miss my best friend, Adama. She's one of the funniest aspect of my life. She's being my best friend for the past 3 years, and guess what??? we've never seen. hard to believe, rite??? Yeah, but its true!!! We've never met, she's in Maiduguri, I'm in Port harcourt. network have been seized in her state, because of the current state of emergency put on the state, thus communication have been impaired. I miss her sha. 

I've got a lot going on in  my life rite now, of which I dont really have the time to talk about right nor, but i will!!! Lemme give u guys the normal features of the blog today, and another time, continue boring u with my life activities!!!

Wish me God's grace in my exams on Monday and Tuesday!!! ciao. 


No comments: