Tuesday 21 May 2013

Whats up?????

Hello dudes and dudetts!!! Whats up, how is ur day going??? Hope its as beautiful as the butterfly. Haha.

How re you'all holding up??? Hot afternoon right here in Nigeria, and it seems the clock is taking twice as much time to tick.......the day is sooo slow.......

Twelve days to exam, I have a whole lot to do, and I'm here blogging. Lol. I hope i am able to catch up mehn. I still have a whole lot to do. ?God help me.

I mentioned what my ex did to me, rite???? See it in my previous post here. Imagine, I guess she sensed that I was pissed. Yesterday, she sent me a text, congratulating me on my success in the interview, which I had previously told her about. I guess she is just looking for a means to strike up a conversation. Double yimu. Lol. I didnt reply her, I totally ignored the text. WTF does she even take me for sef??? Lol. 


Something happened, I was thinking if I should post it here or forget it, but I just thought, a day will come, this blog will be great, and I don't just wanna remember that day I wanna talk of, I also wanna have a post to remember it by. 

Linda Ikeji. She's my mentor, someone I really admire, a great motivation, really, she's someone I would want to be like in future. A few months ago, some kinda things happened in Rivers state, and I felt she wont get the news, and I sent her a mail if she heard what happened in Port Harcourt. she said No, and I wrote the story, and I attached the pictures I had taken to the mail also. less than 30 minutes later, I checked her blog, I saw my story, with the pictures I attached, and though I wasn't mentioned in the post, I felt extremely proud of myself. 

That also heightened my admiration for her, cos I felt, off the blog, she is soo cordial with her readers, and keeps a relationship with them. 

Maybe wetin make my belle sweet me well well na the way she take dey use 'My dear' and 'Dearie' and 'Sweetheart' her the few replies to me. Mehn, I felt good.  As my sister will say, all na #WASH. Lol.

That made me keen on sending her anything I had the opportunity of witnessing first hand here in Port harcourt, sending her the pictures and the story. Some, she posted, and some she didn't consider a big enough story for her blog, so she didn't. I think she posted about 2 of my stories. 

When I started this blog, I sent her a mail, to check it out, and gimme any tips she can on the blog template and layout, and anything in general sha, that she thinks I need to do better. Surprisingly, she didn't reply. 

Again, on friday last week, I sent her a mail again, the same reason. This time, I felt the pain when she didn't reply, and she didnt check it out sef, cos I was monitoring the number of page views in the blog, and since I haven't started publicizing it, I didnt see any change in the number of page views. I felt bad. 

Now, why did I feel bad???? Yeah, I know, Linda is a hard worker, she's always busy, always on the move. She has soo much to do, that I wonder how she's able to source out that much stories up her blog, screen comments, and still have the time to put up public appearances that she does, as a celebrity that she is. 

Don't get me wrong here. I understand perfectly. But, when I had a story for her, she replied my mails, rite??? Yeah, she did. But now I needed her, she didn't even bother replying, to say, she's soo sorry, that she's soo busy that she cant rite away. she didn't. she just............ignored. 

I repeat, dont get me wrong. I didn't feel angry with her, far from it. I totally understand what her schedule is like, but I felt bad with MYSELF. Yeah. I really am a proud person, and I don't go seeking for help where I don't think I've earned it, thus, I felt that, as she could reply my messages when I had a story for her, and posted my stories she felt where good enough, I feel I've earned a reply from her, even if its an apology for not having the time to do that. My pride was hurt, and I felt bad with myself. 

Well, then. I really do enjoy blogging, so I'll ever continue doing this. Even if I may not become 1% as great as Linda is right now, I still will continue doing this, cos I love it. But hell, I still have a life without this blog. I'm very young, still in my early 20's, an Accountant rounding up my professional exams of which I'll be world wide chartered. Right now, the sky is my limit, my future is bright. 

Yeah. Thats it. Catch y'all later. As my blog never blow, and I never really begin get real relationship stories to post, make I dey bore una with my life issues. Lolzzzzzz.

Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A word from my mother when I 1st started always be urself and also
Remembr quiter never wins