Friday 2 November 2012

He loves me, but he cheats!!!


I'm a 30 years old attractive woman. I'm currently very confused about my love life in general and I need other people's views. I'm in a relationship with a promising man who's is 31 years old and we've been together for approximately 7 years now. This incredible man have showed love in different ways. He fully support me financially and he even paid for my studies. I mean that he have invested thousands and thousands of bucks to me and loosing me will always be painful deep down in his heart because of all his financial investments. We live in different cities because of work. We see each other during the weekends. Last week I went to his place to surprise him during the day but he was busy with another woman but strangely last year I caught him with the same woman. But whenever I catch with with a woman he prefers not to open the door for me and pretend as if his not there even if his cars are on the property. I asked him a day after the incidence that why he hides and decides not to open the door whenever I catch him cheating and he said it because he prefer not to face me during the act and it because he tries to avoid any fighting that can occur between that woman and I. Friends I need help, is there a bright future in this relationship?

No comments: