Friday 2 November 2012

My husband wants a DNA test for his children. I'm sooo screwed!!!!


I was married for 7 years with no child and I was faced with pressure from my husband's people which was getting beyond me. My Husband Loved me and I do too. Some months later, I secretly had an affair with my ex whom I didn't reveal to my husband. After 2 weeks, the doctor confirmed me pregnant and I later made it look as though it was my Husband. I did that to save my Marriage cos I love him and don't want to loose him. 

Nine months later, I had a Baby Boy and we all rejoiced. It's been 5 years now and the boy is doing good, But then, I later had twins (Boy and Girl) from my Husband two years after I had the first Baby. It was a wonderful thing. Since then, everything has been  fine.

Recently my husband came back from work and after eating, he told me that an argument came up in the office and his friend jokingly asked him to go and check the paternity of his children o. Right there, he asked me If there is something he needs to know and I answered No. By the end of this month, he said, the kids will be going for DNA test in one of the general hospitals, and if that is done, the truth will be revealed..

My ex never knew I had a child from him after then and my husband doesn't know our first son isn't from him. I am so Screwed now!!!

Should I Boldly tell my husband everything, or should I wait for the test to reveal the truth???

No comments: