Thursday 18 April 2013

Say ''welcome'' to papa. Lmao.


Yeah, I know I've been away for a pretty long time, and I'm soo soo sorry for that. Well, I don't wanna start giving excuses, but, sadly, I still wanna say I'll still be away for a while. I have office duties on my mind, exams, and my project. Soo many big things for this my small head. lol. did I say small head??? People say I have a big head. well, it doesnt matter, abi??? Scientists have proven that people with big head have smaller brains but they think the quickest and are the most intelligent. 

Nna mehn, see deviation from issue naa. From why I was away to the size of my head. I seem like a parrot, rite??? Lmao. Well, funny enough, I'm not. I'm pretty quiet and reserved in real life. Maybe thats why I use this medium to say all the rubbish I wanna. lol.

Ehmmmmm............its going to be an intense next two months for me. Will be writing my exams.....and, Imagine, I decided to register 3 papers this diet. My head don blow naa ni!!! Only God can help me. I really really do hope to pass, and I'm working towards it!!!  Just that......mehn, ee no easy. I had to do away with my Blackberry...........part of the sacrifices I gotta make. Hoping to get another on the day I write my last paper in June...and its gonna be a Blackberry z10..............#BIGBOY things. Lmao. BB z10 ke? I pray oh!!!

I'll try not to be taking long breaks like this anymore, I'll try to be coming around, to post once a while,  atleast make we dey progress small small. lol. 

You'll ask, why that picture??? lol. #Whocares???? na my blog, and I decide to put am. if u no like am, close ur eye. lol. Btw, I dont have a boo, so, I'll say......................THUNDER FIRE THAT MAN THATS BOOING MY FUTURE BOO RITE NOW!!! 

Lmao.  see u'all later jare.

No comments: