Saturday 20 April 2013

Sneak peak about me............


Good morning y'all.
Wassup??? Happy weekend!. 

How re u doing???
Just remembered, I’ve had many posts, but I’ve not really said anything about myself.

Ehmmm……..My name is Temidayo, Born and breed in Portharcourt. #PH TO DA BONES. Ha ha.

I’m quiet. Or, do I say, I used to be quiet and more reserved?? Now, I think I'm more vivacious than previously. I used to be so quiet, till I discovered it wasn't the best. People used to be scared of me, and I didn’t know. I used to be a bit temperamental also, and I surprise even myself wen I react. U’ll never know what a quiet person has in his heart, cos they’ll never talk. But, for me, all that is past now. I decided to be more open, gist more, smile more, make more friends….and hate more enemies. Lol. Come to think of it sef, I don’t tink I have any enemies. Seriously. I’m #LOVEDBYALL. Lol. 

More 'bout me after the cut....
My love life…..ehmmmmmm……I've had just one serious relationship. It started wen I was pretty young, and it lasted for about 5 years. With time, u guys will get  the hang of my whole relationship jist. For now, that’s that. I’m currently single, though.
Why? Really, I don’t know why. I guess, as the saying goes, “if you experience true love, you’ll settle for nothing less”. Maybe that’s it sha.

My family…..I’m the third of five children. A marvellous dad, wonderful mum, best of brothers and a very pretty sister. I love em sooo much, and I would never wish to be born into another family. My siblings have always gat my back, and I fear nothing, wen I remember em as my backup. Lol. No come try me oh, co see go surprise u wen my sister go burst bottle for her chest ring am for ya head. Lmao. Ee go do you like Chinese film.

What else is it about me sef???? My age…..I’m pretty young. Lol. For my age, that’s all I can say. I’m ‘bout 6 ft tall, dark in complexion, slim, though I’m trying everything in my power to add a little more weight. I’m an accountant by qualification and by profession #BABA GOD NAA NI. I live everyday with one aim – to be a better person than who I was yesterday. And it’s a good thing, u know. No man is perfect, each day, we should strive towards perfection.

I think thats all u gotta know about me, for now. With time, in my posts, you'll get to know more 'bout me. 

Have a nice weekend!!!

No comments: