Tuesday 23 April 2013

Stole this......a lesson, though.


Some men are truly wicked I swear. How can a guy make his girlfriend go through several abortions to the point that her womb had to be removed. After destroying that small girl's life (18 or 19 yrs), he had the heart to sit her down that he doesn't want the relationship anymore, that they should just be friends. And he expected her to take it in good faith. Mstchewww! The girl stabbed him to death in his sleep anyways. As much as I hate to say it, he had it coming.

MORAL LESSON: Have a heart, treat people the way u would want to be treated or what might happen to u would b worse than this. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!!!

Not my article, though, but I'll add this. If u re a woman in such a situation, don't waste the guy and kill him just like that. you are free to use him for juju. 

As my dad will say, a lady you know u cant marry, don't Fu#k. True Talk.



No comments: