Sunday 12 May 2013

Dear readers.....


I got married 4 months ago, I'm tired of this marriage, I may need court order to divorce by next month if things are still same. Before we got married 4 months ago, we court/dated for 18 months which I believe is enough for both of us to study ourselves to know our do and don't. Within this 18 months she spent one and half month in my house house under same roof. We live like couple for this period, she was an angel, her ways and mode of doing things were so unique that I even hasting things up for the wedding, but since the very day of wedding she has turned something else To start with, she doesn't listen to me, before I say one thing she would have say four. She doesn't listening to correction, she nag always, even when she is wrong she won't listen to correction, she believe that all what she do or say is right. Our sex life is nothing to talk about, we had sex just 6 times since we got married, she is not always in the mood, our honey moon lasted for 1 week and we had sex just once through out the honey moon. I'm badly starve, I'm a guy that derive much pleasure in sex but she is not always in The mood, I have promised my self from the beginning of my life to stay off extra marital affairs, I'm a very gentle person, a merry maker, who want the people around him to be always happy, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't have girlfriend,i believe in faithfulness,but this woman is about bringing out the animal in me. Please I need advise from you guys, what should I do because if things continue this way, by next month I may have to divorce her.

No comments: