Wednesday 8 May 2013

For today.......

Hallo peeps. whats up?

I sit in front of my work system, 15 minutes to closing time, waiting for the stroke of the last minute for me to send my report for the day. I sit with hot poo in my bom-bom, contemplating if I should risk going to poo, or if I should chill till I get to class, where I reside for now cos of my exams. I decided to chill. Ope it wont prove to be a bad decision later. 

I'm pretty tensed these days, maybe its cos of my exams that are drawing closer by the day, or its the interview I have to go for next week. which ever one, I believe, by God's grace, they'll both be a success!!! but I have a lot to do mehn, in terms of preparation. i need to do my part, and God will do his. I believe!!! amen.

And, btw, that aint me at the pics.......but I'm that cute though. *wink*

Well, I have just one word for today....

When in a relationship, never apply this logic:

"I cheated on/hurt/lied to you because you did it to me first; making us even. I hope you learned your lesson."

Your relationship gains nothing if you attack a wrong doing with another wrong doing. Past mistakes should be forgiven and understood because the people we were yesterday does not necessarily resemble the people we are today.

Sometimes people actually do manage to change for the better, it just takes lots of time and maturity.

Yeah, thats it!!! 

No comments: