Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy sunday, Happy Mother's day!!!


Read this story, check it out here.

Hilarious, but true. If we really wanna be truthful to ourselves, that's it. Dont wanna say much about it, just check it out, promise you, it'll get u cracking up. Happy Sunday. 

Btw, I heard today is mother's day........again???? Tot it has been celebrated two times already this year??? Well, a thousand days is not enough to celebrate our mothers, so, every time we get the opportunity, lets say a big Thank you to them, for the unmeasurable love they've shown to us.My Mummy, once again, I say, thank you, I love you, I would never have wished for someone better, I appreciate all you've done for me, whatever I am today, u are a major part of it, after God's grace, I owe it all to you. Thanks Mum. Happy Mothers Day!!!

No comments: