Tuesday 2 October 2012

Dear readers, Please help me choose!!!


I fell in love with a girl in my village when I was seeking for admission. I met her as a virgin, she pleaded with me that she wants to remain intact till she get married.Not that I don’t like sex but I respects women a lot, I dated her for about a year before I got admission in one university down east. She later got her own admission at a western university. This got us involved in a long distance relationship. Later, I fell in love with a girl in my department. She too claimed to be virgin and believes in being intact till she get married. I found myself in the midst of two virgins and I embraced my fate, while still maintaining the distance relationship with my first girl.




My departmental girl, after a year and some months of dating her, called me someday and told me that she lost her virginity just the previous night to one of her admirers. At first I didn't believe my ears, but because of my belief and the way I handle situations, I encouraged her that it doesn't matter. I told her that I loved her not because she was a virgin. I forgave her and gave her a second chance, at least, she told me the truth. My actions made her develop a kind of lust to me and we had sex two days after the incidence. To cut the long story short, we are done with the university, and I have secured a job, and an apartment, and am planning to settle down by the end of the year.
My confusion now is that, I saw that my first love during xmas time, she was with me throughout the season and she told me how she has suffered every temptation in her school because of me. She told me that she is still intact for me till date. I really don’t know what happened to me automatically, the love I have for her became very strong, Pls I need matured advice on this my case as to whom I should take to the altar, and how I should let go of the unlucky one.

Oya, readers, Over to you!!!

No comments: