Monday 1 October 2012

I love her, she loves him, I know he cheats!!!


I met a girl 2 weeks ago at a grocery store. She was looking pretty, classic & gorgeous. My kinda girl. I started flirting wit her. I made some funny comments, & she laughed. U guys need to see d way we stared at each other. It was like chemistry. We became friends & we exchanged numbers. In no time she was already visiting me at my place but there was one problem. She already had a boyfriend who she says she loves. She even introduced me to him as a friend. Last week Tuesday she came to my place, we stayed together, having a nice time, we didn't even realize when it got late. I took advantage of that & tensed up d attraction between us. We kissed for a moment den she pulled away & left, saying she cant let things go any further. She's been avoiding me since then. She stopped picking my calls, never calls me back. On Saturday night, I went out wit some friends. I saw her so boyfriend at the cinema wit another girl. From d way they were holding and curdling, it was quite obvious they were up to something. Now she doesn't know about it cos I haven't told her yet & she wont even pick my calls. I can tell dis girl likes me & I do too. But its gonna look awkward if she gets to find out her boyfriend cheats from me. I need your advice here.

No comments: