Wednesday 3 October 2012

Help!!! I'm in love with 4 different men!!!



I am a girl of 22. I am in love with 4 different guys in their different special way. The first one on my mind is a corper. He is caring and everything. We have dated for about 3 years now but then, he used to beat me and I really hated it so much that, when I couldn't take it no more, it lead 2 me stabbing him out of annoyance and anger. This incidence almost took his life. It really caused a lot of disagreement between both our families and our education was in shambles, but always after all love is all that matters. We reconciled. 

Continue after the cut


During service, I met a guy called Prince whom I began 2 fall for. Because of dis guy, I called my relationship of 3 years a quit. After 2 months of studying him, I discovered that his not my kind of man and he says he cant live without me. I called him and talked 2 him severally but still, things have remained d same way.

Again, I met another guy called Onos. In my whole life, I've never met a guy as simple as this guy. He is the easiest guy I have ever been with. He is so caring. He confess his love 4 me. But on one occasion in his house we had sex and I was not satisfied at all. I talked 2 him about it but he said he doesn't believe me because his ex has confessed that he is good in bed. And now finally my ex- is on my neck. After 4 years, he is still claiming 2 love me, and that his life has been empty without me. The worst is, I still feel something 4 him. Pleaseeeeee, I need your advice before I go crazy. I don't know what to do. I am just confused. Thank U.

No comments: