Wednesday 31 October 2012

He doesn't want me!!!


I am a girl of 24 years old am into a relationship wit a guy, I love this guy so much, I respect him and give him all the attention he needs. Although he told me that he loves me so much, but he said he is not yet ready for a serious relationship until he is through wit his master's degree, and I agreed to wait. Now he is through and I asked him what his plans are now, towards our relationship. He then said that he want us to stop seeing each other. I asked why, and he said that he wants to become a born again, and that is why we can't date. Now my question is, am I a devil that will hinder his salvation? or is there someone else in his life? Please, u people should advice me on what to do, because I really love this guy. 

I dunno why, but, there's something funny about this story, and I was laughing when I got to the end of it. babe, you've really got a good sense of humour!!! Well, lets advice her.

No comments: