Tuesday 2 October 2012

My girlfriend's Fiancee is offering me 1m to leave her alone!!!




My girlfriend of 5 years invited me to an unscheduled meeting with a strange man whom she introduced as her fiancee. From the look of things, I believed she has even taken the rich man to her parents who certifies him and they have given their blessings to them.
The rich man offer to pay me the sum of One million naira to stay clear of his ''wife'' as a contribution to all the assistance I have given her. It was due to my Assistance that she is a graduate. My girlfriend advised me to accept the money offered me by her NEW man saying she had kept the affair secret from me because she never wish to hurt me as I am a good man.
What do I do?

Hian!!! That na issue??? Bros, ask advice from Igbo man. Whether you take the money or not, they'll still get married!!! Nwa business!!!! tell him 5 million last price!!! lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Well, I understand. turning your back to a 5 year relationship is no easy task. 

Oya, readers, whats your opinion?? 

No comments: