Tuesday 2 October 2012

Found out he cheats!!!


I'm a 26 year old girl in love with a guy. Last week,he visited me and we had a good time. I proudly showed him around to all my friends. After he left,my friends asked me if I trust him absolutely and I said yes. Then they placed a bet that he's not trustworthy. One of them decided to test him. But because I believe in him so much, I agreed. My friend added him on a social network and started chatting him up. There and then, my boyfriend denied having a girlfriend and he already made plans to meet her somewhere and have sex this weekend. I was right beside her as she was chatting with him, I was swallowed with shame. Now, I'm planning to go to his place before the week runs out and show him the proof of his infidelity and end the whole thing. I'm so hurt and I've been crying. This same guy promised that he'll never hurt me. Do I go ahead with my plan or am I being paranoid?

No comments: