Monday 29 October 2012

My parents rejected my choice and want me to marry a girl of their choice!!


Hi. I am a guy of 26 yrs, based in Ghana. I have a girl of 21 yrs. We 've been datin for 2 yrs now. I truly love dis girl and she also loves me very much, she can't do anythin without me. The problem is, my parents are forcin me 2 marry when I introduced this girl to my parents, they ingnored her because I am Nigeria and the girl is ghanian. As time went on, my mother went to Nigeria to find a lady for me to marry. The girl accepted for to marry me without even seinge me. Now they brought her to me last week. The lady is more beautiful than the ghanian girl, but I don't hav any feelings for her like I do for the ghana girl. Please advice me, I don't want to disobey my parents, and I don't want to loose my first lover too. What should I do

No comments: