Monday 22 October 2012

My husband keeps taking money from my purse!!!



How do I handle a situation where my husband keeps taking money from my purse without my knowledge.
We live alone together so no one else could be responsible. Before now, I didn`t bother counting the money I leave in my handbag but when I realized that it's as if am spending more than expected,I started counting what I leave in my bag. On a number of occasions though, my hubby agreed that he did take some money but not until I asked.I have requested politely a couple of times that he should let me know whenever he takes anything,once I complained with annoyance but most times I keep quiet as if I didn't know.
From what I understand, the wives are most times guilty of this act, but is it something husbands do as well. Now, what do you think I can do without really hurting his feelings knowing that he's not too buoyant financially.

No comments: