Thursday 4 October 2012

Who can interpret? Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon:



Yeah, I know, its out of the scope of our blog, but I'm simply Flabagasted!!! ha ha ha ha.



 "The grand initiation of Chief Gani Fawehinmi has since brought me emotional laceration and thrown me into a state of utter catalepsy. This was a man who inured himself in the aqua of self abnegation and immolation just to give justice to the down-trodden. Can there be another GANI in Nigeria ’s legal firmament? I dare say i have my doubts.
Chief Gani Fawehinmi was simply inimitable, puritanically committed, inscrutably remonstrative, ideologically transcendental, quixotically cosmopolitan and a ready conveyor-belt of legal tomahawks which he intrepidly deployed in his cascading fulminations against our philistine military and political class. His transition is not just the fall of an iroko but indeed the grand initiation of an iconic legal salamander. We only hope that we didactically learn here from that it’s not so much our sybaritic life styles that matters more than the quality of service we render whilst we sojourn on this earth plane.

Hian. I don bite my tongue 4 times for this speech, I still never understand. Biko, who fit interpret for me???

No comments: