Wednesday 3 October 2012

Joke: Why u shouldn't marry a computer geek as husband


Ha Ha Ha Ha...........Smart husband. read after the cut.



 Husband: Hi Dear, I am logged in. Lets chat
 Wife: Would you like to have some snacks?
 Husband: Hard disk full. 
 Wife: Have you brought the stuff which i asked for?
 Husband: Bad command or file name. 
 Wife: But I told you about it in the morning!
 Husband: Syntax error, abort, retry, cancel. 
 Wife: Oh my God! Forget it, where's your salary?
 Husband: File in use, read only. try after some time. 
 Wife: At least give me your credit card, so I can do some shopping.
 Husband: Sharing violation, access denied. 
 Wife: I made a mistake in marrying you!
 Husband: Data type mismatch.
 Wife: You are useless!
 Husband: By default. 
 Wife: Who was there with you in the car this morning?
 Husband: System unstable. Press ctrl, alt, del to reboot. 
 Wife: What is my value in your life?
 Husband: Unknown virus detected. 
 Wife: Do you love me or your computer?!
 Husband: Too many parameters. 
 Wife: I will go to my dad's house!
 Husband: Program performed illegal operation, it will close.
 Wife: I will leave you forever!
 Husband: Close all programs and log out for another user. 
 Wife: It's worthless talking to you!
 Husband: Shut down the computer. 
 Wife: I am going!!!
 Husband: It is now safe to turn off your computer. lol...

No comments: