Wednesday 31 October 2012

My boyfriend is stingy!!!


My boyfriend is very stingy, he doesn't give me money and he says he loves me. He only takes me out to buy drinks but he has never for once given me money. The only thing he knows is to ask for sex. I am tired. It is as if he is using me, I wonder what he does what his salary sef. there was even a time I went to his house with scattered hair, instead of him to give me money to fix my hair and look beautiful for him, he was asking of sex as if am an hotel. Please, I need your advice.

Hian. This one fear me oh!!!! oya, advice!!!

1 comment:

Wholsome said...

When my ex doesn't text me or reply back my texts as she should,i thought maybe it's because she's not into the electronic communication stuff.I thought is was a case of anti-technology talking,but when she also denies me from visiting her house on a regular basis,i became so unease.I saw a testimony about a cyber hacker on my news feed {hackingloop6 @ gm ail . co m} I applied for his service to hack my her phone,I gained remote access to her phone activities and found out that she has been cheating with my colleague behind my back. People sabotage good things in their life for whatever reason,and the likes of me wouldn't take it.. Hackingloop is also reachable on WhatsApp + 1 484 540-0785 ,you can contact him if your partner's commitment is in doubt.Tell him i referred you.