Wednesday 3 October 2012

Who to choose....My Ex or the father of my baby???



Hi. I'm a girl of 20 and I have a baby of 6 months for a guy that I dated for 3 years. When I found out I was pregnant he begged me to abort it but I refused cos I had already told my parents and they warned me to keep it. My dad told him to bring his people and come to marry me so we could cover up the shame that we've brought to our families. He refused, cos he said he wasn't financially balanced and that he didn't plan for all that. As if it wasn't enough, my ex boyfriend come up saying he was the father of the baby I was carrying cos few months before I got pregnant, we had sex. I was having some misunderstanding with my boyfriend during that period. When my boyfriend heard this, he said he wasn't going ahead with me anymore, though I swore to him that the baby was his and truly it was his. When he left my whole world came to an end. I was 5 months gone already and I didn't know how I was going to cope with the whole problem that I was going through.

More after the cut

My parents where there for me but it wasn't still enough so I decided to go back to my ex cos later he got to understand that the baby wasn't his but he was ready to take care of me and my baby. He even came to see my dad cos he wanted to marry me but along the line I told him to wait cos I wasn't really ready for marriage knowing fully well that I was still thinking about my boyfriend. When I put to bed the father of my child came asking for forgiveness and that he wanted to take I and the baby back, but now the issue is that I'm confused cos I don't have feelings for him anymore and I don't know if to marry the guy that was with me through out my hard times or should I forgive and forget what the father of my child did to me and marry him cos he wants to marry me.
Pls give me good advise cos I'm really really confused, thanks

No comments: