Thursday 25 October 2012

Joke of the day!!!!!



A man is about to jump off London Bridge when he hears a voice behind him. It's Santa Claus.
 "Why do this? It's Christmas Eve?" Santa says.
 "Because I've lost my job, " the man answered, " my wife has left me, and I have no presents for the kids."
 "Ah, I can grant you 3 wishes, " replied Santa, "So when you get up tomorrow your job will be there, your wife will be waiting for you, and there'll be presents for the children."
 "Oh Santa - however can I repay you?" gasped the man.
 "Well - not a lot of people know this, " came the reply, "But old Santa is gay, you could bend over for me, the elves aren't much good at it."
 "Dunno 'bout that, " the man said.
 "Oh, go on, " Santa urged, "After all - I granted you 3 wishes, don't be so ungrateful."
 "Ok, " the man sighed, as he unzipped his trousers.
 Santa did the biz and when he finished the man pulled his trousers back up.
 Santa looks at the man and asks "How old are you?"
 "47, " came the reply.
 "What? And you still believe in Santa Claus?"

HE HE HE HE HE

No comments: