Wednesday 3 October 2012

Joke of the day!!!




Ha ha ha ha ha.........I just cant stop laughing!!!

A woman is at home, when she hears someone knock on the door.

She goes to the door and opens it only to see a man standing there, he asks the lady "DO YOU HAVE A VAGINA??" 

 She slams the door in disgust !!
 The next morning she hears a knock at the door it's the same man and he asks the same question... "DO YOU HAVE A VAGINA!?" 

 She slams the door again.

 Later that night the wife tells her hubby so he tells his wife "don't worry darling tomorrow we will sort him out"

 Next day the husband hears a knock he tells the wife in a loving way you open the door I'll stand behind it and you must say “YES” I can try to see what he is getting at!!

 Man asked: "do you have a VAGINA!?" 

 Lady says: "YES I DO!!"

 Man replies: "GOOD !! Would you mind telling your husband to leave my wife’s alone and start using yours!!

No comments: